The benefits of a house inspection and report while it is on the market are many. Below are just a few:
- Being upfront about the condition of the home may eliminate conditional offers and/or hassles with negotiations, resulting in the seller and agent having to sell the home more than once because a purchaser has pulled out of the sale.
- Potential problems can be detected giving you the choice of repairing and therefore eliminating negotiating tactics from purchasers.
- Saving transaction time, smoothing the sales process for yourself and agent therefore likely increasing chance of a sale.
- Eliminate purchasers being surprised by findings and dropping out of the sale.
- The inspection report can be used as a marketing tool if desired.
- Eliminates multiple inspectors booking inspections and trekking through your home.
- Your property could be in better condition that you thought allowing you (in talks with your agent) to possibly increase your sale price.
How Does a Pre Listing inspection Work?
Contact us before listing the property and we"ll perform the inspection at a reduced fee to our normal purchaser report cost. Within 24 hours you"ll have the report and we"ll send a copy to your agent if you require.
Prospective purchasers can then buy a copy of the report from us at a reduced price of only $195.
Book your pre listing inspection here.